When reviewing your entry, our judges will be looking to learn:
- How difficult and/or significant was the area addressed by your HR initiative.
- Proof of positive business impact directly related to the initiative or processes that were improved from the initiative.
- Innovation and/or creativity in the approach.
Please select from one of the four categories below:
(click on the category for submission tips and advice)
How are you transforming HR into a contributor to business results? Submissions could include:
- Rethinking the organization structure, governance and resourcing of HR;
- Using HR analytics to support business decision making;
- Implementing specific initiatives that accelerate organizational objectives; or
- Training HR professionals to be more proactive stakeholders.
Please describe your HR Transformation initiative:
Development and Succession
How are you building better leaders to drive adaptability and growth? Submissions could include:
- Successfully implementing a leadership strategy that aligns to the organization's overall strategies and that defines a model for the types of leaders necessary for long term agility;
- Implementing a sound, well-aligned leadership development approach that develops both high performing current leaders and healthy succession strength at all levels; or
- Using innovative methods to increase the effectiveness, scale and scope of leadership development efforts − anywhere in the world.
Please describe your Development and Succession initiative:
Learning Initiatives that Impact Your Business
How are you building an effective and aligned learning program that contributes a measurable impact? Submissions could include:
- Rethinking the organizational structure, governance and resourcing of the learning function to improve business alignment, target critical talent gaps, increase speed and scope of solutions, and support organizational agility;
- Implementing a learning architecture that evolves methods to better respond to the changing needs of today workforces and workplaces; or
- Implementing specific solutions, environments, programs, or processes that strengthen the culture of learning.
Please describe your Developing Learning Programs that Impact Your Business initiative:
Recruiting Top Talent
How are you successfully finding, recruiting, and hiring the top talent necessary to drive growth? Submissions could include:
- Improving the employment brand;
- Implementing initiatives that improve the ability to identify successful candidates;
- Integrating Talent Acquisition into Talent Management for a complete view and strategy of the employee life cycle.
Please describe your Recruiting Top Talent initiative: